COVID-19 ...and The Small Print!
Please be aware of these details relating to your Massage during COVID-19 :
1. Contact time is reduced, which means a strict maximum in-clinic time of 45 minutes.
All consultations will be done by telephone or zoom call the evening before your appointment.
2. The call will take approximately 10 minutes and I will go through specific COVID-19 screening questions before your consultation call and you will be required to sign a COVID-19 disclaimer at EVERY treatment.
3.Please arrive for your appointment with your face covering ALREADY in place. I will have mine on already when I meet you. This is mandatory .
If you wish, you may use the internal phone to let me know you have arrived for your appointment, but I recommend you to use your own mobile to call me directly.
I will ask you to sanitize your hands as we enter the clinic. At this time the bathroom facilities will NOT be available for you to use.
4. Please try to bring the least amount of belongings as possible with you eg. Leave your coat (July!) and handbag in the boot of your car.
5. For those under 18, I still require a parent or guardian to be present, both MUST be wearing a face covering.
6. As usual, if you feel unwell for any reason, do not attend your appointment please let me know in advance and reschedule your appointment.
7. All appointments must be booked online, however please remember that currently appointments are only for clients in pain, not maintenance massage at this time.
General Terms and Conditions
Consultation and Privacy
All clients are required to complete a consultation form prior to treatment, giving informed consent.
By signing the consultation form, you give your permission for me to hold records and data
Personal information will not be shared with any third parties
Treatments will only be conducted if I deem the treatment is safe and appropriate for the client to receive
Very occasionally GP/Consultant permission may be required before treatments can be provided
Please arrive promptly for your treatment, I have reserved this appointment slot for you and the treatment will end at the scheduled time
Client Consultations/Treatment Details will only be discussed with the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian
Consultation Forms and treatment notes will be kept on file, securely.
It's preferred that you book online and payment is via the online booking system, however, I can accept payment in cash, by card or via Bank Transfer.
Invoices will be sent to clients who do not pay for, do not attend or who cancel treatments (as above) and must be paid within 7 days of the issue date.
I reserve the right to update my prices without notice.
A booking is considered confirmed once we have both agreed a date, time, duration and location for a treatment or once you have booked in online.
If a cancellation is made more than 24 hours before a treatment, the client will NOT be charged
If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the treatment, they will be expected to pay a cancellation fee equal to 50% cost of the cancelled treatment
If you fail to attend your treatment a fee of 100% cost of the treatment will be applied.
Fees may waived at my discretion
The cancellation fee must be paid within 7 days of the cancellation
I reserve the right to cancel a treatment by giving at least 24 hours notice
I reserve the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the room or environment is unsuitable for the treatment to be provided, or in cases of illness
I aim to rearrange treatments to a new time and date within two weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible
Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
The adult must give permission for the treatment to be performed
The adult must co-sign the client’s consultation form
The adult must be present in the room throughout the Treatment
I reserve the right to terminate a treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate or sexual behaviour
I reserve the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is intoxicated or inebriated
Payment will be collected for the full treatment price